It’s been a long-established principle that properly implemented quality control procedures reduce costs. Production yields are improved, product performance and reliability are enhanced, and customer satisfaction grows. It’s perhaps one of the lessons that Western electronic equipment manufacturers learned from their Japanese counterparts in the 1970s. But the key phrase here is “properly implemented” and in recent years one particular edict by some QA managers is simply a case of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut – this particular nut being the issue of component date codes… Read Full Blog Post
- New range of Automotive Clock Oscillators to AEC-Q200 & TS16949 21st October 2015
- IQD extends distribution network with Arrow Electronics across the Americas 2nd September 2015
- New miniature OCXO from IQD measures only 9.7 x 7.5mm 25th August 2015
- IQD introduce new high frequency, low jitter clock oscillator 8th July 2015
- New miniature Low Power TCXO/VCTCXO launched by IQD at IMS 2015 19th May 2015
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.
IQD is also a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance particularly suitable for military, avionic and ‘down-hole’ applications.