The rules, regulations and standards applied to the electronics industry does mean that we all need to keep track of a lot of information. From Material Declaration Sheets, product life cycle status, conflict minerals, RoHS and REACh data, it all adds up. If you are a large electronics manufacturer you will need a sophisticated database to keep track of it all. Where there is work, there is always someone happy to offer an outsourcing service. What a great idea, you can simply pass this onerous and non-profit generating task to a 3rd party to manage on your behalf. Perhaps the best idea is for you to simply give a data dump of all the parts in your database to this 3rd party company and… Read Full Blog Post
- Ultra-stable VCTCXO satisfies key performance criteria for LTE-A, WCDMA & small cell network synchronisation 27th September 2017
- New range of ultra-low voltage clock oscillators from IQD 24th July 2017
- New range of MEMS based oscillators designed for automotive applications launched by IQD 11th July 2017
- IQD presented with Statek’s ‘Top International Distributor & Partner’ Award for second year in succession 21st June 2017
- New ultra-low jitter clock oscillator for defence & aerospace applications 19th May 2017
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance particularly suitable for military, avionic and ‘down-hole’ applications.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.