Home » Quartz Crystals, Clock Oscillators, Fast Make Oscillators, TCXOs, TCVCXOs, VCXOs, OCXOs, GPS Disciplined OCXO, Rubidium Oscillators, Automotive Crystals and Real Time Clocks
Ultra Low Phase Noise OCXO
- IQOV-200F series
- -180dBc/Hz @100kHz
- 36 x 27 x 16mm ‘Eurostyle’
- 80 to 130MHz
- Typical applications: Test & Measurement systems and Radar
Ultra Miniature Crystal
- IQXC-26 series
- 1.6 x 1.2 x 0.4mm (4 pad)
- 26.0 to 80.0MHz
- ±10ppm frequency tolerance
- -40 to +85°C
- Typical applications: Wireless, Computer peripherals, M2M & Industrial instrumentation
IQD is an official distributor for Statek worldwide. Statek's unique range of crystals & clock oscillators with high shock & vibration and very wide operating temperature, up to -55 to 200°C, is ideal for military, medical, avionics and down hole applications.
IQD Frequency Products Inc are pleased to announce that Technology Solutions Electronics Inc have signed a Representative agreement…
IQD will be attending EDS 2014 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas between 5 th & 8 th May. We are currently looking to extend our…
Ultra-miniature crystal only 0.5mm high
- 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.5mm
- 20 to 50MHz
- Frequency stabilities as low as ±10ppm
- Shock levels of up to 1000G in accordance with IEC 60068-2-27
- Typical applications: hand held inventory control devices, battery powered telemetry equipment, notebook computers and surveillance devices.
‘Circuit Characterisation’ Service
This service ensures that the correct crystal specification and associated oscillator circuit is used to enable the chipset to work correctly within the application. By doing so it eliminates issues that can occur which include start-up problems with the quartz crystal.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
IQD’s comprehensive range of Automotive Crystals are qualified to AEC-Q200 standard and can be released to TS16949 where required. Full PPAP documentation (levels 1 to 5) is also available upon request.
Latest Press Release
IQD’s new IQCM-100 GPS advanced OCXO module for use in LTE and 4G base stations achieves a holdover specification of 1.5 microseconds over a period of 24 hours when locked to a 1PPS (Pulse Per Second) input from an external GPS receiver, easily meeting industry standard holdover…