IQD Frequency Products Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is IQD Frequency Products Limited of Station Road, Crewkerne, Somerset TA18 7AR, United Kingdom with registration number Z1517183.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.iqdfrequencyproducts.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer (or other device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use "cookies" or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section below entitled "Cookies").
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain a small amount of data that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of our site:
We use a session cookie (SID) which is stored on your device for 365 days from your last visit to our site or until you sign out. The SID is then automatically deleted from your device. This cookie stores a session ID that is not personally identifiable to you, allowing you to move from page to page, and turn your device off, without having to log-in repeatedly.
This cookie may also be used to store information such as starring items, recently viewed items, displaying stock information and allowing part number PDFs for verified users during your signed in session.
Third party cookies:
Like many other organisations, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a number of cookies in order to evaluate your use of our site and enable us to carry out actions including (but not limited to):
- Tracking the number of visitors to our site.
- Monitoring the number of users on our site at any given time.
- Analysing popular content on our site.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
See this link for how to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To monitor, develop and improve our site, services and your experience.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including passing the relevant information to any business partners or distributors who we use to service your account).
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer or have previously submitted an online enquiry to us, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer or potential customer then we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way for marketing purposes then please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form). You can also contact us at any time subsequently to request that we cease using your data for such marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If IQD Frequency Products Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may pass your personal information to our employees and agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- Some general statistical information about our site user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of our site or otherwise posting your personal information on our site. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on our site by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of our site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.