On occasions our customers ask us for the start-up time on an oscillator. No doubt they have legitimate reasons for wanting to know this and the question seems simple at first glance. They probably need to calculate the delay between system boot-up and valid data transmission. There is no problem in IQD providing this data but we do need to clarify precisely what the customer is asking for. In particular, if they are comparing our products to our competitors’ products, you can appreciate that we need to compare like with like. For example, do they mean start-up from power on, or start-up from output control function? If the power to the oscillator is applied for the first time, then the… Read Full Blog Post
- New wide operating temperature range 32.768kHz clock oscillator 26th March 2018
- Embedded Show launch for IQD’s New Ultra-Low Voltage, Tight Stability TCXO 22nd February 2018
- IQD targets high performance communications applications with new tight stability, low phase noise OCXO 18th January 2018
- New ultra low power 32.768kHz clock oscillator with superior stability performance 3rd January 2018
- IQD Frequency Products becomes part of the Würth Elektronik eiSos Group 4th December 2017
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance particularly suitable for military, avionic and ‘down-hole’ applications.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.