Updates on IQD’s IQRB-3 rubidium oscillator available. IQD Frequency Products is currently focusing its engineering expertise on providing best-in-class rubidium atomic clock oscillators. Following the recent releases of new products in this portfolio, the ICPT-1 and the IQRB-4, and an extensive update on the IQRB-1, IQD is now able to share new data on the IQRB-3. The IQRB-3 can be synchronised to a 1 PPS signal as well as used as a 1 PPS source. Additionally, it offers superb phase noise performance with a close in phase noise typically at -110 dBc/Hz @ 1 Hz and a noise floor as low as -158 dBc/Hz. Furthermore, it combines tight tolerance and ±0.3 ppb temperature stability (-20 to 60 °C)… Read Full Blog Post
- IQRB-3: low noise rubidium oscillator with 1 PPS input/output 12th April 2021
- IQD presents its new ultra-miniature LVDS / LVPECL oscillators 15th March 2021
- New updates on IQRB-1 available 15th February 2021
- IQD adds 5 V atomic clock to its portfolio 18th January 2021
- AKM factory fire affects lead times and pricing of IQD’s components 22nd December 2020
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.