IQD has launched a new range of ultra-low frequency stability HCMOS based clock oscillators. The IQXO-923 series is available with a frequency stability of only ±5ppm over the full industrial operating temperature range of -40 to 85 degrees C. Available in either a voltage of 1.8V (IQXO-923-18) or 3.3V (IQXO-923-33) this new clock oscillator is housed in an hermetically sealed 3.2 x 2.5 mm ceramic package with a height of 1.1mm. Frequencies can be specified in the range 10MHz to 160MHz and offer a start-up time of 5ms. With a phase jitter (12kHz to 20MHz) of 0.4ps typical and a phase noise of -99dBc/Hz at 100Hz and -144dBc/Hz at 10kHz these oscillators are ideal for use in designs where a… Read Full Blog Post
- Ultra-Tight Stability Clock Oscillator 30th April 2019
- IQD presented with Elektronik’s 'Product of the Year' Award 2019 19th March 2019
- Embedded Show launch for IQD’s New Reduced size Disciplined OCXO 19th February 2019
- New series of miniature, wide operating temperature range TCXO/VCTCXOs 9th November 2018
- New Evaluation Board for Standard Oscillators 29th October 2018
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.