IQD has launched a new high stability and low phase noise Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) which also offers an excellent short term stability. The IQOV-220 delivers an exceptional frequency stability performance down to ±0.5ppb (parts per billion) over the full industrial temperature range of -40 to 85 degrees C with a short term stability (Allan Deviation) of 0.5ppt (tau=1s). With a holdover spec of 6µS over 24 hours, a close in phase noise of typically -140dBC/Hz @10Hz and far out phase noise of typically -160dBc/Hz @100kHz, the IQOV-220 is ideal for High performance synthesizers, Network Clocks, Radar & Satellite Communications. The IQOV-220 is available in 10MHz and is housed… Read Full Blog Post
- High Stability, Low Phase Noise OCXO 26th June 2019
- Ultra-Tight Stability Clock Oscillator 30th April 2019
- IQD presented with Elektronik’s 'Product of the Year' Award 2019 19th March 2019
- Embedded Show launch for IQD’s New Reduced size Disciplined OCXO 19th February 2019
- New series of miniature, wide operating temperature range TCXO/VCTCXOs 9th November 2018
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.