IQD’s new IQCM-160 disciplined OCXO module is housed in a 30 x 25 x 14.6mm hermetically sealed through-hole metal package which covers approx. half the area of the current models. The IQCM-160 can achieve a holdover specification of 1.5 microseconds over a period of 8 hours when locked to a 1PPS (Pulse Per Second) input from an external GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO or alternative 1PPS source. The design incorporates an internal adaptive algorithm which enables the module to ‘learn’ the parameters of the GPS signal after a period of 2 days of lock so that the holdover function can start in the event of signal failure. An internal alarm is built-in to indicate lock failure and subsequent… Read Full Blog Post
- IQD presented with Elektronik’s 'Product of the Year' Award 2019 19th March 2019
- Embedded Show launch for IQD’s New Reduced size Disciplined OCXO 19th February 2019
- New series of miniature, wide operating temperature range TCXO/VCTCXOs 9th November 2018
- New Evaluation Board for Standard Oscillators 29th October 2018
- Come & visit us at Electronica 2018 23rd October 2018
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.