IQD Frequency Products has launched one of the world’s smallest quartz crystals, the IQXC-240, which measures just 1.2 x 1.0mm with a height of only 0.33mm. The IQXC-240 is available in frequencies between 36MHz and 80MHz and is ideal for applications where space is at a premium such as IoT, VGA, USB and Wi-Fi. Frequency stabilities can be specified as low as ±10ppm over the commercial temperature range of -20 to 70 degrees C and ±15ppm over the industrial temperature range of -40 to 85 degrees C. The frequency tolerance can be specified down to ±7ppm. In line with the requirements of the latest generation of microprocessors, the load capacitance can be as low as 5pF. Housed in a 4-pad… Read Full Blog Post
- Ultra miniature Quartz Crystal only 0.33mm high 31st July 2019
- High Stability, Low Phase Noise OCXO 26th June 2019
- Ultra-Tight Stability Clock Oscillator 30th April 2019
- IQD presented with Elektronik’s 'Product of the Year' Award 2019 19th March 2019
- Embedded Show launch for IQD’s New Reduced size Disciplined OCXO 19th February 2019
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.