IQD Frequency Products introduces the IQRB-4, a 5 V rubidium oscillator The new IQRB-4 bridges the gap between the 12 V powered IQRB-1, IQRB-2 and IQRB-3 and the recently released 3.3 V powered ICPT-1. IQD has been active in the frequency products market for over 45 years and in recent years developed its know-how to specialize in the field of atomic clocks. The company has invested in its design and technical measurement capabilities at its head office in the UK, which also acts as the center of excellence for frequency products within the Wurth Elektronik eiSos Group. This means that customers and interested parties can be offered the maximum possible service that IQD and Wurth eiSos are… Read Full Blog Post
- IQD adds 5 V atomic clock to its portfolio 18th January 2021
- AKM factory fire affects lead times and pricing of IQD’s components 22nd December 2020
- IQD presents its new atomic clock ICPT-1 25th November 2020
- IQD targets applications for battery-powered products with new tight stability, variable supply voltage clock oscillator 11th November 2020
- November Corona Virus Company Statement 5th November 2020
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.