How many times have you thought that you wished you had a quick and simple way of testing an oscillator? Now there is no need to worry about designing and building your own test circuit as you can use the new IOSC-EV Board available from IQD and our distributors. This can be used to test standard surface mount clock oscillators, VCXOs or TCXO/VCTCXOs. The IOSC-EV Board comes with six smaller boards that can be snapped from the side of the main board and onto which different size 4 pad packaged oscillators can be soldered. The smaller board can then be soldered to the main PCB. The six different package sizes are 1.6 x 1.2mm, 2.0 x 1.6mm, 2.5 x 2.0mm, 3.2 x 2.5mm, 5.0 x 3.2mm & 7.0 x… Read Full Blog Post
- New series of miniature, wide operating temperature range TCXO/VCTCXOs 9th November 2018
- New Evaluation Board for Standard Oscillators 29th October 2018
- Come & visit us at Electronica 2018 23rd October 2018
- Ultra-High Frequency Clock Oscillator 19th September 2018
- Ultra Miniature High Frequency Fundamental Quartz Crystals 25th July 2018
IQD is a global authorised distributor for Statek Corporation’s highly specialised photolithographic process based quartz crystals, oscillators and sensors that offer very high environmental performance particularly suitable for military, avionic and ‘down-hole’ applications.
As a previous division of Rakon, IQD maintains a close partnership as a worldwide channel partner supplying Rakon’s specialist high performance oscillators alongside our own range. Rakon’s world leading timing solutions are particularly suitable for synchronising connectivity in telecom and network infrastructure, GPS positioning and satellite applications.