IQD Frequency Products Ltd acknowledges the potential and actual impacts associated with its business operations and has identified these impacts within the context of its operation.
IQD Frequency Products Ltd pledges to be committed to the protection of the environment including:
- Promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of decision-making.
- Manage our waste effectively and seek to reduce, reuse and recycle wherever practicable.
- Manage our use of natural resources and reduce this wherever possible.
- Ensure that people who work for IQD are aware of the environmental impact of their work activity and where possible reduce that impact.
- Ensure that environmental considerations are taken into account in relation to transport, property and facilities management, as well as our energy use.
- Use responsible purchasing to encourage our partners and suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of their products and services.
- To maintain environmental legal compliance at all times
The environmental objectives are:
- Reduce company carbon footprint
- Reduce and optimise product packaging waste
- Reduce company waste and optimise waste management process
ISO 9001:2015 certificate number: FS:566088
ISO 14001:2015 certificate number: EMS:765746