IQD Evaluation Board
Designed by IQD Frequency Products utilising over 40 years of oscillator testing measurement experience, the oscillator evaluation board is intended to facilitate basic testing of standard oscillators, voltage controlled oscillators and temperature compensated oscillators. The board can provide a regulated power supply to the oscillator between 1.8V and 5.0V. A buffered output with the correct loading is provided for CMOS output devices or clipped sine wave output devices. There is also an unbuffered output for further testing. There is capability to test the enable disable function, and also to control the voltage input of a voltage controlled crystal oscillator product.
• Suitable for Clock Oscillators (SPXO), VCXO, TCXO and VCTCXO product types
• Suitable for standard four pad devices in 7.0 x 5.0mm, 5.0 x 3.2mm, 3.2 x 2.5mm, 2.5 x 2.0mm, 2.0 x 1.6mm or
1.6 x 1.2mm packages
• On board regulated power supply for products with supply voltages between 1.8V to 5.0V
• Buffered and correctly loaded output for CMOS, clipped sine and 50Ω type devices
• Input disable test system incorporated
• Voltage control adjustment incorporated
• Simple configuration for all options
• Connections for off board control inputs and outputs provided
Click here to download the documentation, circuit diagram and Bill Of Materials for the oscillator evaluation board.
If you are yet to receive your evaluation board please contact IQD.